Plan, Protect, and Preserve
Our approach to estate planning, probate and elder law is rooted in the deep belief that is our duty to improve the lives of our clients, our attorneys, and our communities.
We believe that:
- Planning today makes a better tomorrow.
- Protecting the vulnerable makes a more just society.
- Preserving the wishes of our clients honors their legacy.
Our mission is to meet the diverse needs of our clientele with sensitivity, compassion, and skill, while maintaining the highest professional standards. We aim to make the legal process as peaceful, fair, efficient, and simple as possible. Clients can expect personal, caring, and dedicated interactions from our legal team, and ethical, thoughtful, and solutions-focused work product.
Mazza Law is a compassionate, energetic law firm focusing on seniors, vulnerable adults, and people with special needs. We offer estate planning, probate, trust administration, guardianship, conservatorship, probate litigation, and elder law services.
Our passion for estate planning and probate comes from a very personal place. Founding attorney Daniel J. Mazza, knows firsthand the importance of having an estate plan in place when a loved one passes. In 2011, only a few months after completing law school, Danny lost both his mother and father to cancer with only two months between their deaths. Out of this unthinkable tragedy, Danny realized the immense importance of proper end-of-life planning, and as a young attorney dedicated himself to the practice of probate, estate planning, and elder law.
After years of learning from and working with other skilled attorneys, Danny aspired to make a greater impact in the fields of estate planning and probate law by starting his own firm. Since 2014, Mazza Law has provided outstanding legal service to hundreds of clients in Arizona and throughout the United States.
As Mazza Law has grown, so too has its setting, connections, and accolades.
- In 2017, Mazza Law was named a “Best of the Valley” by Arizona Foothills Magazine, “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers, and Danny received his appointment as Court Appointed Attorney and Guardian ad Litem to the Maricopa County Superior Court.
- In 2018, Attorney Bri Niro became a part of the Mazza Law team, the firm moved to its current, permanent location, and was again recognized by Super Lawyers. Danny served as President of the Young Lawyer’s Division of the State Bar of Arizona and traveled to New York City to represent Arizona at the National Convention.
- In 2019, Danny was recognized by the Chief Justice of Arizona’s Supreme Court for his service on the Supreme Court’s Attorney Ethics Advisory Committee, as well as by the State Bar of Arizona for his term as a Governor.
- Currently, Danny serves as Vice President of the Arizona Chapter of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
Our energetic legal team blends high-level knowledge and legal skills with a warm, compassionate manner that sets us apart. Often our clients tell us how relieved they feel after their first consultation at Mazza Law. Many clients are surprised at how a potentially difficult experience was made joyful by the experienced guidance of our attorneys. We take great care in how we partner with our clients, working to meet your needs and deliver the best legal outcomes possible.
Over the years Mazza Law has grown because of word-of-mouth praise from both clients and those in the legal community. Attorney Danny Mazza has been identified as one of the top 2.5% of attorneys by Super Lawyers four years in a row (2017-2020). Most recently he was recognized by the Chief Justice of Arizona’s Supreme Court for his service on the Supreme Court’s Attorney Ethics Advisory Committee, as well as by the State Bar of Arizona for his term as a Governor.
We believe that these honors and accolades underscore why Mazza Law has been successful: our experience, involvement, and genuine dedication to the people we serve.
Contact Mazza Law online or call (602) 536-7609 to schedule a consultation with one of our dedicated and experienced attorneys.
- Estate Planning: From simple estates to high-value estates, we do it all.
- Guardianship and Conservatorship: When a loved one can no longer care for themselves or manage their finances, we help our clients get authority to step in and protect them.
- Probate and Trust Administration: Following the death of a loved one, we help you manage the probate or trust estate from beginning to end, ensuring our clients are protected.
- Probate Litigation: Our firm provides skilled and effective counsel in defense of your interests. Whether challenging a will or trust because of undue influence or a lack of capacity, or defending a trust against frivolous claims, we are here to fight vigorously for our clients.
We were very pleased with his professionalism and the quality of the estate planning services he provided.- M. Paul
Daniel was helpful and responsive throughout the process and easy to work with.- David F.
I'm very happy with the legal service from Danny.- Chris T.
I highly recommended Mazza Law.- Heather W.
Going to Mazza Law was the best decision I could have made.- Kennedy D.