Bonnie Mazza manages the day-to-day operations at Mazza Law, helping with administrative, organizational, and creative tasks that allow the legal team to focus on delivering the best possible services and outcomes for clients. In addition to her duties at Mazza Law, Bonnie acts as Director of Operations at the Mazza household, where she and her husband, attorney Danny Mazza, are raising three beautiful, young children.
Bonnie’s professional background is in education. In her ten years as a classroom teacher, Bonnie taught over 600 students, from fifth graders to undergraduates, coached and mentored beginning educators in their classrooms, and conducted, presented, and published educational research in multiple forums. In 2016, she successfully defended her doctoral dissertation in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Arizona State University.
Currently Bonnie serves on Teach for America’s Arizona Alumni Board working to help make the One Day vision a reality. She has been licensed by the Arizona Department of Real Estate since 2019, which has enhanced the scope of her legal knowledge on issues related to real property matters. She enjoys traveling, writing, and Zumba. Bonnie hopes to someday add slacklining to her long list of extreme-sport experiences.
- PhD, Educational Leadership and Policy Studies, Arizona State University, May 2016
- Master of Arts, Elementary Education, Arizona State University, May 2009
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Arizona, May 2007
- Minor, Spanish, University of Arizona Department of Spanish and Portuguese, May 2007
- Minor, Studio Art, University of Arizona School of Art, May 2007